I just booked my ticket! I'll be spending the last 2 months of Matt's adventure with him. One step down, about 1000 things left to do before I'm ready to go...
That's great! I'm so glad that you guys can share an adventure like this. Sheila is actually going up to Sturgis with us. Not quite the same, but it aslways makes it so much more meaningful when you can shareit!
Matt and Val live in NYC where he works for a pharmaceutical company and she is a teacher. Matt is on a six month assignment in Bangladesh to facilitate a partnership between Pfizer and Grameen (winner of the 2006 Nobel Peace Prize). Valerie joined him in April for one week, and for his last 2 months (July-August).
That's great! I'm so glad that you guys can share an adventure like this. Sheila is actually going up to Sturgis with us. Not quite the same, but it aslways makes it so much more meaningful when you can shareit!
ReplyDelete