Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Cruising down the street… (MATT)

Although there are so many exciting things to see each day, I find that it’s very hard to stop and inconspicuously take a picture while walking around. (As a side story, however, people have no problem coming up to me, shoving their mobile phone in my face, and snapping a pic or two. Just this afternoon, two guys stopped me in a park so they could each have a posed picture standing next to me. What do they do with the pictures, I wonder? “Look mom, I saw a white guy today!!")

That said, I find that I can capture images without feeling strange while riding in the car. Here is a video I took a couple days ago on the way home from work. The quality is poor but the music is great! (My driver has a solid collection of CDs and I enjoy randomly picking one out each day as if I have any idea what I’m about to hear…)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6XRSqWHDVg

1 comment:

  1. ..in my 64. Jockin the freaks clocking the dough.

    couldn't resist.

    Enjoying the blog Matt!!

    signed
    west coast shannon

    ReplyDelete